Leonardo DiCaprio GQ Magazine October 2011 Issue!


    Leonardo DiCaprio is on the cover of GQ Magazine’s October 2011 issue where he talks about gay marriage, movie he’s proud of, and his new film “J. Edgar.”

    Here’s what the 36-year-old superstar had to share with the mag:
    On gay marriage:
    “That’s the most infuriating thing–watching people focus on these things. Meanwhile, there’s the onset of global warming and these incredibly scary and menacing things with the future of our economy.”
    On if he has any interest in directing:
    “Yeah, I do. And if I did direct, I would try to have the same no-bulls— approach to it as [Clint Eastwood] and his crew have. Seriously, there are no frills on his set. It’s a small, tight-knit crew.”
    On which movie he’s proud of:
    “The Aviator. I’d wanted to play Howard Hughes for 10 years and was around for multiple rewrites. Michael Mann was on it at one point. And finally [Martin] Scorsese got involved. I was very proud of that movie. It was the first film where I felt inherently like a partner.”
    On a movie he originally passed on, then changed his mind:
    “My father has always been a huge force with me. I had passed on a script about the French poet Arthur Rimbaud [Total Eclipse]. He explained to me that Rimbaud was the James Dean of his time … I did the movie, and I loved playing him. If I just waited for moments of ‘I have to do this,’ I would do a movie only every four or five years.”

Post Title

Leonardo DiCaprio GQ Magazine October 2011 Issue!


Post URL

http://photowski.blogspot.com/2011/09/leonardo-dicaprio-gq-magazine-october.html


Visit Beauty Trends and Celebrities Photo for Daily Updated Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive